Available on Request:
Foundations of Leadership
The Trusted Leader
Communicating with Impact
For further details, please contact us.
WORKPLACE MINDFULNESS PROGRAMME
Recent research carried out at Harvard University suggests that we spend 47% of our days thinking about something else other than what we are doing. Imagine what might be possible if we focussed on what we are actually doing even 70% of the time? How much more productive and efficient might our days be?
There is growing scientific evidence to show that mindfulness can really make a difference. Mindfulness significantly increases our attention to what is happening in the reality of the present moment, rather than being lost in our thoughts and the stories we tell ourselves. We all innately have this capacity but this is increasingly challenged by the high speed 24/7 information and activity highway we all live on, creating habits for many of us of being habitually on auto pilot.
Recent research shows that practicing mindfulness impacts the bottom line, increasing clarity and focus, improving decision making, creativity, innovation, leadership as well as decreasing stress and anxiety. No wonder large employers such as Google, General Mills and Target are starting to invest heavily in mindfulness in the workplace.
How does it work?
At In8 Resources, we run bespoke mindfulness programmes over 6 – 8 weeks are run for 1 – 2 hours per week, supported by short practice assignments which embed and reinforce learning, laying the foundations for new and more effective attention and awareness habits.
Programmes are evidence informed, specifically designed with the workplace in mind, providing clear guidance and explanations based on science, simple and practical tools and techniques that can be applied immediately at work and at home.
- A practical understanding of the concepts and benefits of mindfulness to the workplace
- Experience and learn mindfulness practices, know how to integrate and apply them to everyday life
- Increased ability to be present and focus attention on real events
- Improved awareness of thoughts and emotions to enable greater resilience, adaptability, innovation and creativity
- Who is this programme for?
- Every organisation who would like employees to be:
- Less stressed and anxious
- More focussed, creative, productive and efficient
Contact us today and let’s get started.